Click to Home

Go To Search
An Open Space Community

Township NewsCommunity Events
Local RIDESHARE Program Celebrates its 35th Anniversary  - In celebration of 35 years of service to Miami Valley residents, the Miami Valley Regional Planning Commission's (MVRPC's) local RIDESHARE Program is sponsoring a sweepstakes to win a 2014 Toyota Prius courtesy of VOSS Toyota in Beavercreek, Ohio. Read on...

Congressman Turner like follow_thumb.jpg
Congressman Michael Turner (OH-10) offers a variety of services to the residents of his district.  - A few of these services are flag requests, Service Academy nominations, expediting passport requests, and help with federal agencies. For information on additional services available, please visit the Congressman's website. Congressman Turner

Stay Connected!  - Subscribe to Notify Me to receive updates and information about community news and happenings. Read on...

In the Spotlight
Fiscal Office Information
2015 Financial Worksheet - Budget

Road Closure - Weather Permitting
Monday, August 18, 2014, Elm Tree Road in Sugarcreek Township, Greene County and Washington Township in Montgomery County, between Social Row Road in Greene County and Lytle Ferry Road in Warren Couny will be closed for two (2) weeks to replace a culvert.

Graco is recalling several of its car seats due to a faulty buckle.
The buckle can get stuck in the latched position, making it difficult to remove your child from the seat, increasing the risk of injury in an emergency.  Visit their website for more information and/or to look up affected models.

Improving Emergency Notifications
In mid-November we transitioned our emergency telephone notifications to the Hyper-Reach system. Sign-up for this important service. Read on...